I’ve been a member of the American Holistic Nurses Association since the 1980’s, an organization that grew out of the need to heal the healer and prevent nursing burn-out. AHNA emphasizes the holistic needs of the health professional – through self-assessment, personal development, and stress management. Holistically caring for ourselves (body, mind, spirit) is an absolute prerequisite before effectively caring for others.
- Important Tips For Home Set-Up To Accommodate Vision Loss
- Alternative, Integrative, Holistic… Patient Advocates Can Help You Sort Through The Confusion
- How Patient Advocates Can Help You And Your Company
- Pharmacists Speak Out About Too Many Meds at End of Life
- How An RN Patient Advocate Can Manage Post-Acute Care