What is a RN Patient Advocate?
Who can benefit from the services of a RN Patient Advocate?
Individuals are often frightened and confused when dealing with the medical system. Stephanie understands that it’s difficult to know where to turn for safe, accurate, and ethical healthcare information.
Stephanie has helped:
• A person who lives alone, or without family nearby, and needs help navigating the medical system.
• Anyone facing surgery, chemotherapy or other medical procedures, and wanting guidance and support through the process.
• Coordination of medical services when transitioning from home to assisted living, rehab to home, etc.
• Individuals looking for licensed, integrative health providers (acupuncturist, chiropractor, yoga therapist, etc.) to support a conventional treatment plan.
• Promote end of life and advanced care discussions.
• Facilitate open communication with all healthcare providers, to keep everyone informed, and most importantly, to keep YOU SAFE!
How do I enlist the services of a RN Patient Advocate?
RN Patient Advocate
Additional Information about the RN Patient Advocacy Team